Tips for your submission
To submit a video:
- You’ll need to be a registered YouTube user. Click here to create a YouTube account.
- Be brief. Keep your video to two minutes or less.
- Your story is the most important part—so make sure everyone can understand it. Record in a quiet room and speak clearly.
- Don’t zoom in too close, and get rid of any distractions around you.
To submit a photo or artwork:
- Limit your writing to a few lines that can be read easily at a glance.
- Use careful handwriting and make it large enough to see in a photo.
- Be sure to keep your camera steady to avoid a blurry shot.
- Use your camera’s flash if necessary.
- For artwork, limit file size to 2MB
To help you get started, is your story about
- Has someone in your life benefitted from the Affordable Care Act?
- Are you a young adult who has been able to stay on your parent’s insurance plan?
- Have you or someone you know been able to get insurance coverage after being denied for a pre-existing condition?
- Are you or do you know a senior citizen who has benefitted from lower prescription costs?
- How have President Obama’s steps to create jobs and boost the economy affected you?
- How has President Obama’s record of cutting taxes for the middle class affected you or the people in your life?
- What does President Obama’s work to support equal rights mean to you?
- What change have you seen as a result of the President’s efforts to support education?
- Why are you standing up for President Obama’s record on energy and the environment?
If you get stuck, try answering one of these questions:
- Which of the President’s achievements has affected you or someone in your life most directly?
- How is your life different now than it was before President Obama was elected?
- Why are you lending your voice to President Obama’s campaign?
- If you could talk to the President for one minute, what would you tell him?
By submitting your video, photo, or artwork, you are agreeing that all equipment, materials, and facilities used to produce your submission are your own and were not provided by a corporation, labor union, foreign national, or federal contractor.
Your submission must not violate any third-party rights, including copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights.